When submitting any of the forms below please include:
- A self addressed stamped envelope
- Photocopy of driver's license or state issued I.D.
- If you do not have a picture I.D, you will need to send two forms of I.D with your pre-printed name and signature.
- Mail the application to 512 High Street, Logansport, Indiana 46947.
Please see Table below for schedule of fees.
Vital Records Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 - 4:00 pm **Affidavits and Amendments by appointment only**
PLEASE NOTE: We can accept cash or money order ONLY. We do NOT accept personal checks.
WARNING: False application, altering, mutilating or counterfeiting Indiana Birth or Death Certificates is a criminal offense under Indiana Code 16-37-1-12.
The Cass County birth and death records begin in 1882 but there are very few late 1800's recorded here.
- Birth Certificate Request Form
- Spanish Birth Certificate Request Form
- Death Certificate Request Form
- Genealogy Request Form
|Fees - Vital Records|
|GENEALOGY SEARCHES||$5 per search|
|PATERNITY AFFIDAVIT||$20 (Please call the Health Department at 574-753-7760 to set up an appointment)|
|AMENDMENTS||$20 (Please call the Health Department at 574-753-7760 to set up an appointment)|