Cass County Highway Department
|Phone: (574) 753-3749 ( 7am - 3:30pm)
|Location||County Highway Garage
State Road 17 North
Logansport, IN 46947
Cass County Project Updates - All Sources
- Phase 1 of the CR 400S project is underway, with drainage structures and preliminary work underway. Full road closure and road construction will begin on or after March 1. Phase 1 is the area of 400S from SR 25 to CR 400W.
- Design is underway for phases two and three, stretching from 400W to near 175W. Right of way purchasing is underway for phase 2, followed by phase 3.
- Phase 4 of the 400S project has been granted federal funding, but the green light for design work to begin is not anticipated until the second quarter of 2017.
- Design work continues on the planned rehab of the 18th Street bridge. This project is scheduled for bid letting in late 2017, with construction starting early in 2018.
- A bridge is being replaced on CR 900W between 850N and 900N. This road closure begins on or after 1/12/17, and is expected to be complete in the early spring.
- INDOT’s replacement of the Market Street bridge over the Eel River is currently scheduled to take place during the 2018 construction season.