Clerk of the Circuit Court
|Cass County Clerk
|Phone: (574) 753-7740
Fax: (574) 753-6147
|Location||Cass County Government Building Annex
200 Court Park, Rm 407
Logansport, IN 46947
|Hours||Monday - Friday
8:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Silvia Tucux - First Deputy - Criminal
- Kristi Roland - Deputy Clerk - Infractions/Criminal
- Rhonda Robinson - Deputy Clerk - Child Support/Estates
- Merlin Rodas - Deputy Clerk - Small Claims/Evictions
- Wendy Sandoval - Deputy Clerk - Document Specialist
- Susan Turrill - Deputy Clerk - Bookkeeping
- Pat Weber - Deputy Clerk - Juvenile/Appeals
- Sherrel Hudson - Voter Registration Deputy
- Christina Morris - Deputy Clerk, Civil
NO PERSONAL CHECKS ALLOWED. Certified checks, Cashier's check, Credit Cards and Cash are accepted.
ANY DOCUMENT REQUEST WILL BE FILLED ON A FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BASIS DEPENDING ON BACK LOG.
*A nominal service fee does apply to online payments. (no child support payments can be paid online)
Accepting payments for: (WE DO NOT ACCEPT PAYMENTS FOR PROPERTY TAXES AND THEY WILL BE DECLINED.)
- Civil Case Payments
- Traffic and Ordinance Violations
- Criminal Court Costs and Fines
NOTICE: Clerk’s office are issuing Marriage Licenses by appointment only.
NOTICE: Mandatory E-FILING for case initiations and subsequent filings.
Per IC 33-37-5-15 for the Service of Process Fee. The Clerk shall collect a process fee of $28.00 per case for Sheriff service. The clerk will collect an additional service of process fee of $28.00 for any post judgement service. Fees need to be paid in the Clerk's Office. The Sheriff Department request that you send them 2 copies of everything and 1 copy of the front of complaint or summons.
New Rule or Amendment(s) to Local Court Rules (effective 6/3/22)
Cass Co Local Court Rules (effective 9/1/22)
- Revised Local Rule - LR 09-TR79-5 (effective 1/1/19)