Disc Golf Tournaments
- Barking Tree Frog - April 7th, 2019, PDGA C Tier
- Bubbymania - May 18, 2019, Pro/Am, signups from 8:00 - 9:30am, bring your own partner event
- France Park Open - July 14, 2019, PDGA C Tier
Sleepy Hollow Haunted Hayrides
Hours Of Operation For Hayrides and Walk
- Friday, October 12th: 7:30p - 11p
- Saturday, October 13th: 7:30p - 11p
- Friday, October 19th: 7:30p - 11p
- Saturday, October 20th: 7:30p - 11p
- Friday, October 26th: 7:30p - 11p
- Saturday, October 27th: 7:30p - 11p
- Hayrides: $7.00/Person
- Walk: $6.00/Person
- Combo Ticket: $12.00/Person.
Sleepy Hollow Kids DayWithout the thrills and chills; all proceeds this day will go to the Salvation Army
When: Sunday, October 21st
Time: 12p - 5p
There will be a Hayride through the park, a chance for parents to take their little ones without the scares!!!
There will be Bounce Houses and France Park Concession will be open. Go Nut will also be attending. Cass County Fire District 1 will be out with trucks and equipment on display. The Salvation Army will be doing Coats for Kids this day as well
- Hay Ride: $3.00 Per Ride
- Bounce House: $2.00 Per Ticket
1 bounce house is for ages 5 years and Under
1 bounce house is for ages 5 years and Up
- Kiddie Cart Ride: $2.00 Per Ticket
- Unlimited Hayrides, Bounce House. and Kiddie Cart Rides: $10 Per Person
- Go Nut: Serving Caramel Corn, Kettle Corn, Roasted Nuts, Hot Chocolate, Bottled Water, and Hot Cider.
Dulce Candle Light StudioPhotos: $5.00 (photos are printed on site)
They will also selling handmade crafts and glow stick products.
Credit Cards are accepted, provided service is working
Find them on Facebook
Please contact Travis Dearinger for information or questions about Sleepy Hollow at: 574-727-5319
For information about the park or for camping reservations please call France Park at: 574-753-2928
Click here for Sleepy Hollow's Facebook page.
- Sleepy Hollow, Dulce Candle Light Studio and France Park are NOT responsible for accidents.
- Enter at your own Risk.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- No Hitting Props.
- No smoking or alcohol on rides or walk.
- Hayrides and Walk Through are Weather Permitting.