Admission, Rates, and Reservations
Admission: $3.00 per person Children 5 and under are free.
Camping and Rental Rates
- Primitive Camping (Per Tent & Per Night, 2 tents max): $18.00
- Modern Electric Camping (Per Night): $25.00
There is a 2 night minimum on weekends ONLY, and 3 night minimum on holidays.
- Modern Electric Camping (6 Nights): $140.00 (must have trailer)
- Modern Electric Camping (12 Nights): $210.00 (must have trailer)
- Cabin Rental (Per Night): $45.00 (5 nights max) up to four people ( Additional guests will be charged $10 per person)
Currently only one cabin is available, to ensure you are able to reserve it for the time wanted, please call ahead. The cabin is primitive, fits 4 comfortably with additional room for air mattresses on the floor (we do not provide or sell them), no water on site, electrical pole 30 feet out, we recommend a 50 foot extension cord if you wish to bring electronics. There is a water spigot next to the vault toilet at the entrance to the cabin drive.
- Long Term Season (May 1- October 31): $1500.00
- Senior Citizen Long Term Season (May 1- November 1): $1350.00
- Winter Storage for Trailers: $150.00
- Pavilion Rental: $50.00
Attendees will be charged gate fees.
- Private Group Rentals (Recreation building, Flory Shelter.): $150 Damage Deposit and $150 Rental Fee
- Private Group Rentals (Waterfalls): $100 per hour.
Attendees will be charged gate fees.
Check in for camping is at 1 pm, check out is at 12 pm. If nobody is on your site prior to your day of arrival, you may arrive as early as 10 am, though you must call ahead.
- Reservations can be made by phone, or in person. Campers using a trailer, mobile home, RV, or popup need to have the model, color, and license plate information at hand.
- Primitive Campsites are non-reservable.
- Electric Campsites and Cabin must be paid in full for the duration of their stay when the reservation is made.
- Maximum of 12 Nights in Modern Electric Sites, and 6 Nights in Primitive Sites
- Sites cannot be reserved by a customer, for another customer, unless the transaction is paid in full at the time of reservation.
- Private group rentals (Recreation Building, and Flory Shelter) $150 damage deposit must be paid to confirm the reservation; upon arrival $150 must be paid along with the $3 gate fee for each attendee, unless other arrangements are made. If the area is found to be clean upon inspection after the event, the $150 damage deposit will be refunded to the customer.
- Waterfalls area no longer has the Wedding Arch but the area can still be rented to private groups for $100 per hour for functions.
- If a customer does not show up by check-in the second day of the reservation, it becomes forfeit, unless prior notice is given.
CancellationsOnly the reservation holder can cancel or make changes to an existing reservation.
- If a reservation is cancelled 8 or more days prior to arrival, a flat $10 cancellation fee will be charged (per site that is cancelled.)
- If a reservation is cancelled between 1 and 7 days prior to arrival, the first night’s rental fee will be charged as a cancellation fee.
- If a reservation is cancelled on or after the day of arrival, the customer will forfeit their entire rental fee.
- Reservation dates may be switched upon request; however, it is not guaranteed you will get the same site. (Does not apply on holiday weekends.)
- No refunds will be given due to inclement weather
- Individual Season Pass: $75.00
- Family Season Pass: $100.00
- Individual Senior Citizen Season Pass: $40.00
- Season passes are from Jan.1 - Dec.31
Use of Waste Station for Non-Campers: $20.00